- When was BioCryst founded and when did the company go public?
- BioCryst was founded in 1986 and completed its Initial Public Offering in March 1994. The Company's stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol BCRX.
- What is BioCryst's current financial condition?
- Please refer to the Company's most recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Forms 10-Q/10-K for the latest published financial information.
- When does BioCryst's fiscal year end?
- BioCryst's fiscal year ends December 31st.
- When are BioCryst's quarterly earnings announcements and how do I sign up to receive press releases automatically from BioCryst?
- BioCryst releases quarterly earnings following the end of each quarter. You may visit our Investor Relations section and submit your email to receive future BioCryst press releases announcing these calls and other events.
- How do I obtain copies of BioCryst's annual report?
- Visit our "Information Request" page to submit your mailing and contact details or click here.
- How do I purchase stock in BioCryst?
- Contact your local financial representative.
- Who is BioCryst's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
1-800-937-5449 (toll free in US and Canada)
1-718-921-8200 (callers outside the US and Canada)